Contact the Duckietown team
To receive technical support:
1. Join the Duckietown Slack
2. If you have been assigned a priority support channel, ask there.
3. Slack will greet you with instructions on how to access the Duckietown Stack Overflow
4. Search on Stack Overflow for existing accepted answers to your question. If none is available, post a question.
5. Take the question link and post it in one of the #help- channels on Slack. If you are not sure which one to use, post your link in #how-to-get-help
Stay in touch
Sign up for our mailing list below to receive quasi-monthly updates on the evolution of Duckietown.
Service announcements (e.g., planned downtime for maintenance) are delivered on Slack, so make sure to sign up!
We shall not spam, nor have you spammed. We will only use your personal information to administer your account and provide the products and services you requested from us. From time to time, we will contact you about our products and services, as well as other Duckietown-related content that may be of interest to you.
Sign up to the Duckietown newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates about Duckietown!
This is our mailing address:
55 Court Street, Floor 2
02108, Boston, MA, USA
The best way to interact with us is through the Duckietown Slack. If you are not a member of the community yet, it is best to send us an email.